1. In general publications should be in English, German or French.
2. Please send your “manuscripts” in file form only to the appropriate email address.
3. Please use RTF or Word file formats only. Please do not use PDF-Format since text editing is necessary.
4. If your text contains Hebrew, please use the Hebrew lettering provided by Windows (this applies also to Arabic, Greek and Cyrillic). If this is not possible, you will have to create a PDF file from which the original Hebrew can be copied.
5. Please do not use hyphenation or other formatting in your texts. You may however employ headings and italics.
6. Footnotes should be placed at the end of the text.
Abraham Berliner Center Heidelberg | email@example.com